Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out – Main Contractor – Leisure, Office & Commercial Sectors – £45,000 – £50,000 + Bonus, Car allowance, Package
About the Client
A Manchester based main contractor who deliver fit out & refurbishment projects in the leisure, commercial, office and education sectors throughout the UK. They have an excellent reputation in their field, with long standing relationships with key clients and consultants.
The business promotes a strong company culture which is built around key values which run throughout the business which include honesty, integrity, and passion; driven to be the best at what they do.
About the Role
Based at HQ or remote working, with site visits as appropriate;
Carry out the QS role for two to three fit out & refurbishment projects concurrently, working with a close knit team of people reporting to a Project Director.
Projects are fit out and refurbs, contract sums generally between £100k to £4m.
There is a full role & responsibilities document available after pre registration.
QS Role includes:-
- Control of cost and value
- Subcontractor procurement, payment and management
- Variations and Final Account
- Monthly management reporting
- Protection of the company’s commercial interests
- Working closely with the project team to enable project delivery/success
What you Need to Succeed
- Educated to a Degree level in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management
- Experience in working on multiple schemes concurrently
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to work as part of an ambitious and successful team
What You’ll get in Return
- Competitive salary package including flexible working, bonus scheme, health care, car allowance etc
- Career progression opportunity.
- Joining a company with an excellent culture
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality