My client is a European Retailer, looking for an IT Project Manager; responsible for the delivery of multiple business systems projects and liaise with business and IT stakeholders on a day to day basis.
This includes planning and supporting the gathering of business requirements, creating project schedules, estimating, execution, implementation and service transition to the support teams. The individual will work closely with the functional business groups, the internal IT teams and 3rd parties to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
Ideally, you will be
- Highly proficient is delivering projects with a particular background in Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience of being involved in complex projects or change programmes
- Strong customer service orientation and customer facing skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ever changing work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong attention to detail
- Prince 2 or similar project management methodologies
- Knowledge or experience of software solutions for Retail.
- Strong presentation skills.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality