My client is an International Business with over 54 offices around the world. They are looking to expand their infrastructure team, responsible for 3rd line support, software distribution, application packaging and release management processes for software deployment. The preferred desktop management tool is Endpoint Manager (SCCM), which you will use to manage the desktop environment and maintain related infrastructure. Under the guidance of the team lead you will be mentored in the environment along with practices to develop as an expert in the field of desktop management.
As Desktop Engineer (not desktop support !!) you will have strong
- Microsoft modern workplace implementations (Windows 10 client and Office 365), servicing channels and release lifecycles.
- Working knowledge of components such as Windows registry, WMI, folder and file permissions, Active Directory, Group Policy management, and PowerShell.
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows client operating systems and apps.
- Good working knowledge of operating system and application deployment options, task sequences, troubleshooting, and servicing options using automation tools such as SCCM.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows offline image servicing and configuration tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 10 security components.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality