DCS Recruitment are looking for an experienced site manager for a permanent position.
Our client is a multi-disaplinary and award winning company who work across many sectors. Projects they complete include Refurbishment/Fitout, New build, Education, Health, Retails, Civils Infrastructure and Rail.
They have a busy project book with a lot of upcoming contracts being with the north london area and midlands. They will try and keep you as close to home as possible but you must be flexible and comfortable to work away from home when required.
We currently have a vacancy for a Site Manager to join an exisiting team to oversee construction projects valuing from £50k up to £6m. A background in Refurbishment/Fit out along with some experience of new build and civils infrastructure. The successful candidate may run multiple small projects or one larger project. This is a permanent role and an opportunity to grow with a company and progress your own career as a site manager.
Location Nationwide: 50/50 split annually, working away from home and local to home.
- Competitve annual salary – Between £50k – £55k DOE
- 32 Days annual Leave
- Company van or car allowance – at discretion/agreement of directors.
- Working away from home sustenance
- Private Health Care
- Company Pension
- Performance Bonuses
Possible Work Schedules:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shifts – project specfic if required
- Overtime – project specfic if required
- Weekend availability – only if required for project
- Manage works between approximately £10k to £3m
- Promoting the companies ‘Right First Time’ Culture
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
- Produce and monitor tracking tools to deliver the change control services
- Work closely with commercial team to capture VO and invoicing
- Provide support different members of the team
- Ensure all site adhere to the highest H&S standards
- Quality Control
- Ordering materials
- monitoring progress and reporting to directors to ensure key dates and milestones are met.
- Extensive Site Management experience of delivering projects ranging from £10k – c. £6m
- NVQ/HNC/BSc (Hons) Degree or at least 5 years Construction Management Experience.
- Ability to interact with a senior management team level through presentations, one to one meetings and by written reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Enable to work nationwide when required.
- Ability to work to a consistent high standard with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn and develop
- Team Player
- Full, preferably clean, UK driving licence
- Subject to an enhanced DBS check.
License or certification:
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme ) (Required)
- First Aid
- Temporary works
- Confined spaces – desired not essential
- PTS (bonus) – desired not essential
If you interested, looking for a move to a permanent role, please apply with your up to date CV/ contact info or alternatively call Leonne on 0161 212 2308 (option 2)
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality