My client is a highly successful Internationla business looking to expand their establised Infrastructure Team by appointing a Senior Infrasrtucture Engineer (Server and Cloud). Your responsiblities would include Windows Server infrastructure including hosting both on-premise and AWS Cloud architureture.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory (on-prem and Azure)
- Group policy configuration
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare preferred)
- Public cloud including AWS and Azure
- Email platforms including Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
- Email security, archiving and continuity services
- Authentication (e.g. SAML, OAuth, ADFS & MFA)
- Storage technologies
- Backup solutions
- Experience of managing enterprise server and storage environments.
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas would be a significant advantage.
- Microsoft technologies
- A good understanding of Service Management disciplines, ideally using the ITIL framework.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers and stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
- Experience of working alongside application development teams, supporting and advising on best practice to maintain high performing and high availability IT infrastructures.
- Experience of using tools for patch deployment, tracking, reporting and remediation.
- Experience of implementing SSO strategy and multi-factor authentication across cloud and server systems.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality