£18,000 – £20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As a Delivery Consultant for DCS Group, you will join a growing team made up of dedicated and driven professionals who work in a very collaborative environment.
Whether your background is Recruitment, Sales or the fast paced nature of a call centre, our one to one training and development will help you settle in quickly and learn on the job.
You will have clear targets and goals for your progression, and ongoing coaching with experienced team members and the leadership team means the guidance and support you need is available 24/7.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and enjoy a people facing role.
People familiar with an energetic, busy environment and style of work would be best suited, with the desire to push themselves to exceed targets being a key attribute.
Experience in the below roles are beneficial, but if you feel you are suited to this role, please get in touch and let us know why!
- Delivery Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Recruitment Account Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Administrator
- Telesales / Call Centre
This position plays an active role in the delivery team, working with all levels of employees, accurately communicating information between both DCS Group & its clients.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Working within the DCS delivery team to make sure all KPI & SLA’s are adhered to.
- Source candidates via job adverts and active searching across job boards and social media.
- Register candidates and ensure legal compliance / right to work documents.
- Arrange induction and training days for new candidates.
- Manage and co-ordinate candidates working hours and rotas.
- Liaise daily with the DCS Management team.
- Ensure all workers are checking in to shifts correctly & on time.
- Track manning on a shift by shift basis, ensuring any errors are highlighted.
- Deal with any pay queries and questions
- £18,000 – £20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Opportunities to grow and develop within an expanding business
- Flexible & Remote working
- Regular incentives and work events
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality