Salary up to £50K
DCS have partnered with a growing SME in Cheshire who are recruiting for a talented Data Analyst to join the team. You will have the responsibility of providing insight and strategy for product and services improvement to the organisations channels, including commercial and financial. Are you looking to work in a flat hierarchy where your data insights play a key role for the business and its SMT? Then let’s have a chat!
- Creating data visualisations, reports, and dashboard solutions for technical and non-technical stakeholders (Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Delivering insight for channel spend and recommendations to allow for efficiency and growth
- Extensive experience identifying trends in large datasets, uncover opportunities for commercial growth and presenting insights to the organisation
- Lead, build and manage data solutions in a fast moving environment to bring innovation to the Group
- Strive to advance products and services through data solutions
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive Tableau experience
- A passion for Data Storytelling and Stakeholder Management at C-level
- Knowledge of SQL
- Python experience
- An accountancy qualification is useful but not essential
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today!
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality