DCS Recruitment currently seek an established data cabling engineer in Exeter on behalf of a national client.
2-day adhoc contract – Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st June 2023
Working up 8 hour night shifts within a team.
This role will involve the cabling and installation of new customer collection units in-store.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a valid ECS/Equivalent structured cabling/comms industry related card
- Hold a valid IPAF licence (categories 3a and 3b)
- Require their own hand and termination tools including drill
- Have 5-point PPE (hi vis, hard hat, steel toe cap boots, goggles, gloves)
- Have a minimum of 3 years comms industry experience
- Be able to provide relevant work references prior to start
UKATA specific asbestos awareness is beneficial but not required as this can be arranged prior to start.
Call Melanie on 0161 212 2308 (option 2) or apply online to receive a call back.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality