DCS Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a global provider of Connectivity solutions for Internet-of-Things (IOT) devices. The business are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Global Solutions team, taking responsibility for new business development / new account acquisition.
The role will be responsible for developing new IoT business opportunities on a global scale. Responsibilities will also include:
- Identifying and securing new business contracts for IoT services
- Developing and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of new business opportunities
- Promoting the businesses IoT & connectivity solutions to the Global Market
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key partners in the sales channel
To be successful in this role, candidates will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Proven new business development experience, proven track record of managing the end to end sales process for high value deals
- IoT sales experience / experience selling Connectivity solutions desirable but not 100% essential
- Telecommunications expertise
- Understanding of Channel Sales & experience managing stakeholders an building working relationships with key partners
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independent y& an entrepreneurial mindset.
In return the business offer a very competitive salary package + benefits as well as ongoing career progression with a leader in the connectivity space.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK or Ireland and will have the ability to work remotely. You will have support from a fantastic and experienced leadership team and will be provided with the latest tech to support you in your role. This position will suit an experienced BDM who is looking for a long term career move with a business that can offer flexibility as well as development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV in for immediately consideration.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality